19 September, 2010

Drink Up, Judah Ben-Hur


As you know, I watch The Simpsons from time to time. I've been known to recite lines from it at important points in our many conversations. I also like movies. On this, I'm sure we can all agree. Anyways, some Spanish Simpsons fansite has assembled a big-fat list of movie quotations and references from the TV show.

What they've done is what you see above-- Assemble screencaps from the show and its corresponding movie and show them side by side. It's pretty damn cool for a guy who loves movies and The Simpsons to have a resource like this, even if it is in Google translated, pidgin English.

Somewhere out there, there's a Venn diagram to show how nerdy of a thing this is. Luckily, I haven't seen it, so until that day, I'm going to be pretty jazzed about this whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment