19 September, 2011

I Won't Waste Your Time

But everyone within the sound of my voice should see Drive. Please. This is one of the good ones. This is what I got int movies for. Movies like this are why I love movies.



I would speak further on this, but I really want to make a podcast episode specifically about this movie because it is truly a wonderful film. It has everything a good movie should have. It's well shot, it's well acted, it has a good story, a good plot, and as meditative as it might get, or as slow as it might become, it injects incredible scenes of-- I wouldn't even call it action-- momentum. The movie moves.

And that's what movies should do. They should fucking move. At all times, in all circumstances, they should move.

Drive does that.

I cannot wait to see it again with my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment